I was “Googling” (verb: to search Google) last night when I stumbled across a great page on none other than Google’s website. The page was titled “Google Tools for Real Estate Professionals”. It’s devoted to Realtors trying to get the most out of Google’s far reach and innovative services. The page contains helpful links to:
- Google Base for maximizing exposure to listings
- Adwords for website promotion and traffic building
- Maps for displaying listing data and office directions
- Google Earth for publishing 3D satellite imagery of listings
- Local Business Center for updating your contact info used by Google (Including phone number for new call feature I wrote about last week.)
- Sketchup for creating 3D models of listings.
One stop shop…