So you’re going out to show real estate…have you thought about giving your buyers pinpoint driving directions? And then your directions sorted in best line-of-travel? Google Maps new “Add Destination” feature is the perfect solution.
- Visit http://maps.google.com.
- Click Get Directions, and then add your starting location.
- Enter stop #2 as the destination, and select Get Directions.
- Click Add Destination on the left-hand side and enter location #3.
- Repeat step #4 as needed.
- Now click and drag the addresses to the best order based on the visual displayed on the map.
If you would like to email the directions or send the directions as a link to your buyers, just click the corresponding link above the map. Your resulting map will guide you in the best route you selected while also displaying drive distance between locations.
**Mapquest also has a similar tool. Check out Athol Kay’s story here.