- Place your logo next to the search to fully brand the search.
- Ad-words are turned off so you don’t lose traffic to catchy advertisers.
- Search results can be delivered through an XML feed for complete merge with your design.
- Place a specific page above the organic search results for maximum exposure.
- Labels to guide users to search a generic term for channeling website visitors.
- Search multiple domains to bridge the gap of content between your blog and website.
Ok, so how much? Google price for the useful technology is $100 per year for websites with less than 5,000 pages. Websites between 5,000 and 50,000 the cost will be $500 per year.
The bottomline in my opinion is that Google search obviously works quickly and with great results. So, you’ll benefit by merging their search technology in with your real estate content and design for maximum appeal to your website visitors.
Take a look at this 2 minute overview of the Custom Search Business Edition.