I’ve been using the iPhone now for about 2 months. I’ve downloaded several different iPhone applications-some good, some bad. Here is a list of applications I find useful at this time. Please share your favorite iPhone app and tell us why it’s useful in your daily life.
1. DeliciousSafari – I absolutely love this application as it helps me quickly and easily access my del.icio.us books marks wherever I go.
2. vCard Mailer – This application let’s you send vCards to recipients. To receive the vCard, recipients need a device that can receive email and recognize the vCard format.
3. Remote Desktop Lite – Do you run Windows XP? Do you want access to your desktop while your remote? If you answered yes to both questions you need to try MochaSoft’s Remote Desktop Lite. It provides secure access to your XP computer using the iPhone. You can see everything as though you were sitting at your PC…just much smaller.
4. Home Finder – Alexander Mobile uses sources like Google Base, Craigslist and Trulia to return area homes. Also share results via email.
5. Street Easy Real Estate – Are you looking for real estate in NYC? Use StreetEasy to search local listings, and retrieve detailed listing data.
6. 3 in 1 Mortgage Calculator – Handy mortgage calculator.
7. Air Sharing – iPhone users say it all the time…”It’s everything in one.” Well that just became even more true as this application lets you store and retrieve files wirelessly. Simply mount the iPhone from your computers browser to drag and drop files. Very cool app!
8. Pageonce, Inc. – With the iPhone you will surely use the Internet often. This application will help you manage your personal accounts by storing their profile and passwords. Making future access a breeze. Works with social networks, news, credit etc.
9. iFlipr Flashcards: Flash cards of the future. Slick application and helpful if you need to study and learn a new topic.
10. Stitcher Radio: You pick the topic(s) and Stitcher will “Stitch” together current stations that cover that topic creating your own personalized news and entertainment channels.
11. Trulia Real Estate Search -The Trulia application uses your location do display area listings and open houses.
12. LinkedIn – This is a clean app that brings the power of your LinkedIn network to your iPhone. See your connections, their contact details and status updates.
13. Facebook – If you’re a Facebook junkie you’ll enjoy having mobile access to Facebook chat, photos, updates and more.
14. TwittelatorPro – When you need Twitter on your iPhone you have many options. My choice would be TwittelatorPro. It has a clean design with themes. It also incorporates lots of features like tweets with TwitPix show right in the tweet, copy and paste, and more. Check it out for yourself.
15. WordPress – Need a remote blog posting tool for WordPress? I’ll be testing this app at blog world. J
* Not an app, but you may find the Realtor.com search page optimized for the iPhone useful.